Wednesday 9 July 2008

inspiration scav

can't brain today, have the dumb...

I've never liked snorting things. thank god it probably prevented me from doing something silly in my wild days. Like snorting chalk to make the classmates laugh. Today I snorted decongestant, and my nostrils are still burning.

Also, my keyboard's batteries are flat (wireless), so excuse me if my words come ot lke ths. i jst cnt look p evry fiv secnds to see wher lettrs ar misng. Yes, I did that for effect. Can you tell I'm bored? I should probably go blow my nose.

Rpley has a cold today. This is officially her very first WORST DAY EVER. She has had a hard one I'll tell you. Snotty crusty puffy the works. She stares around her as if radiohead monkeybears are swooping all through the room. Her eyes are glazed. Her tongue lols out. She whines in her sleep. It really breaks my heart.

Well, this is winter. Let's get it over with.

SSSSnifff. That was a very slimy sniff.

Anyway, here's some pictures I like, cause I don't really want to write any more:

Mattias Adolfson


No comments: