Sunday 11 May 2008

highlights of today

Ripley had hiccups. it was little beats in Rachel's belly.
I cleaned the kitchen, it's back to normal, it's inviting.
I walked through the Darebin Parklands, it's wonderful how it recharges my mind and brings some motivation into my brain.
I love the yellow leaves on some of the trees.
We got a pile of books from the library. i feel like a new world has opened up for us.
I ate a lovely meal at lunch. I fried two eggs with rice, mushrooms, spring onions, tomato and tomato paste. It gave me good energy and vitality, I did not feel the slump I usually experience through a day.
My favourite book is about fantastical creatures in nature. My imagination resonates with it. I want to go exploring and find these little pixies and things in the wild. I think I will make my own book about creatures in the Australian bush. Dreamtime spirits and creatures.

I've had Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid play in my mind all day. I even studied the lyrics, I was so into it. 'when the sardine begin the benguine it's music to me...'

I've prepared my blogs and I'm inspired to go on photo missions and make pictures every day. It's a real good channel for creative expression and it motivates me t be more active and productive.

Right now I'm reading around on the web to find inspiring thoughts on how to approach life as a child in play. How to I make a living with all the economical and social pressures that the world throws at me, while maintaining a pure sense of freedom and unlimited possibility, passion and imagnation. To see more, click here...

No comments: