Thursday 19 June 2008

ripley

Holding your friend's hand while his leg is getting amputated is one thing...
I was looking Rachel in the eyes while the Ripley was cramming her way through her mommy's most intimate bits. We howled. The little alien wax head burst out of Rachel's fanny while Rachel screamed like she was angry or in pain or something. I was watching the strange little head that looked very much like a human baby's head... it really looked like a baby... just like a baby... it CAN'T BE! IT IS!



Little kung-fu eyes, barks like a monkey, loves to swingdance.
Conjuring magic with her (very) tiny hands, singing in her sleep.
We are like gorillas, with a little baby owl as a friend



a little alien
blown out of the airlock



1 comment:

Marakala said...

oh my days louie you are bringing tears to my eyes. i am a softie and you and your family are AMAZING
i only wish i could see you all in reality but i am so pleased for the internet and its many wonders of images of love and happy gooey love it brings me through my screen i kiss you all virtually x x x x x x x hannah